Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Challenge #6 ...Spring has Sprung....

SPRING/EASTER!!!





For this weeks challenge you have to use a card with something Springy or Eastery on it:) It can be the soft spring colours, or easter eggs, or bunnies..the possibilites are endless. I took this picture from ...ummm i don't know where but i loved the spring colours in it:)




When uploading to a gallery use the code CCBJ6. You have until midnight on Saturday April 11th to be in the running for the prize!








The winner for the Christmas with Animals is....

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:
1

Congrats Jane!! Send me your info so i can get your prize out:) janetrossi@yahoo.ca







Ok onto our cards! This lovely card is from Vanja! Aren't the colours so soft and pretty?? I love these Sarah Kay images they remind me of Holly Hobby dolls!!






















My card this week is an Elzybel:) Doesn't she look sweet in her purple rain coat??










Wow how cute is this card by Anne?? Her colouring is fab! Great card!!

















BAH how cute are these bunnies??? Such a great card by Joan!! Love it:)








Well how cute is this?? (is it me or do i find everything cute?? lol) The colours are fab! I love the pink truck!!! :)











This little cutie is by Melissa:) love it:)


















Your prize this week is A flip album from Piggy Tales, SU hostess prints pack 2 and a lovely pansy stamp!! Good luck:)

HUGS





10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've made a card but there's no little Mr Linky?

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fun challenge...I knew exactly what I was going to do when I saw it! the samples are soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards!!!! Thank you for such a fun challenge, of course I love Easter and spring :)
    I did upload to SCS but wont be able to post to my blog til friday!!


    thank you again !!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cool challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards girls, I entered with my card! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there sister, I love your challenge blog, very hot! I now have an entry on here for you. Have a great weekend!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet! I just realized I had made a card that fit your sketch ... so I added to Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}