Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Design Team #2!!!

DESIGN TEAM #2!!



Hi eveyone!! I really can't believe that the first 3 months is over and we are onto our second group of designers already!! They have some big shoes to fill!! ;)


I am also keeping Joan on board to help me moderate (like Sundays that i work and i forget something on the blog!! lol) and be on the team!

So here they are...our next 6 designers!!











Hi, my name is Leslie Pershing. I live in Sylvania, Ohio. I am a SAHM of 6 children from 21 to 3 years old. I am married to my best friend. We live on a pretty nice piece of land. I have started planting and gardening. (another one of my hobbies). I have been scrapbooking since about 2002 and card making for the past 2 1/2 years. I love crafting of all kinds, from clay, to paper mache to whatever catches my eye and makes me think that my kids would have fun trying it.










Hi, I’m Debby and extremely delighted to be part of the Corrosive Challenges by Janet design team. I live in Bothell , WA and I am married with 1 daughter and 3 furry little babies (doggies). I own a cleaning business which keeps me very very busy. I scrapped and scrapped and loved it. Then oops. About 1 year later someone introduced me to stamping and cardmaking and all that goes along with it and I was done for. My craft area(s) is my release from the daily grind and I can get lost there for hours. I feel very blessed to have made some fabulous friends via blogging and crafting. I’m looking forward to playing and sharing Corrosive Challenges by Janet with you!







Hi I’m Karen from New Zealand. I’ve worked in a hospital laboratory for what seems like a very long time (34 years) and love being able to escape when able, to create for family & friends. I used to be a scrap-booker until I discovered stamping 3 years ago; the rest is history. My other hobbies include reading, listening to music & I do enjoy trying new recipes.









Hi! My name is Chris and I am 37 years old. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am an elementary school teacher so crafting is a nice quiet “release” for me!!! I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago and got into card making about 5 years ago. I love to create cards mostly, but enjoy working on my scrapbooks too. I have dabbled a bit in 3D alterable items and enjoy it too!!! Happy stamping everyone!!!






Hi. My name is Ruby. I live in Berkshire, UK, with my fantastic man, my beautiful 9 year old daughter and my 8 month old mischievous puppy called Lulu!

I have been making cards for about 15 years and over the past few years I have done some scrapbooking/mini book projects. I really enjoy using die cuts but more recently have got back into my stamping again. My favourite papers are Basic Grey and Amy Butler, and I love using Sizzix dies and my Cricut machine for my die cuts.

When I'm not crafting I really enjoy reading, cooking, walking and spending time with my family and friends. I used to do karate and salsa dancing but I'm opting for a easier life now, which is where my little puppy Lulu comes in. She makes sure I walk her every day! I'm also totally addicted to trollbeads. (collectible charm bead jewellery made from glass/silver/gold) I'm vanilla flavoured coffee mad, I can't get enough of it!




Hi my name is Michelle….and in case you haven’t figured it out, I love to stamp!!! I started stamping about 5 years ago when I friend showed me a card she had made…that was all it took, one card someone else had made and I was hooked. Within a month I signed up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (I still am) and started on the oh so slippery slope to (yes I admit it) addiction…LOL!

I live in Burlington, ON and am 30something (but not for much longer!!!). I have been married for almost 13 years and have two (although it feels like 10 some days) incredibly active children and a schedule that keeps everyone hopping. I love to be outside and try to run 3x a week although I don’t feel too guilty if I don’t…The kids keep me running anyway!!

My stamping style is quite simple…I like the theory less is more…my favourite technique tends to be watercolouring, although I have to admit that copics are definitely faster. I laugh when people tell me I’m creative…shh, don’t tell anyone, I failed art in gr.9…GRIN!!!


You should be excited to see what these talented ladies can do!!! :) See ya tomorrow! Also for anyone interested in being on the DT i do a new team every 3 months. I have the next one full (sept, oct, nov), but there is always room:) Just send me a line!


HUGS!


7 comments:

  1. Some familiar faces here! :)

    Welcome all of you, you'll have great fun with Janet on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Like Anne said, I see some familiar faces there! :) Welcome ladies and "sisters" and have fun! :) You'll enjoy working with Janet and for the challenges, I wish you all the best! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, welcome! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fantastic team LOVE that they are from all over so there will be lots of different styles - congrats on your challenge blog being so successful my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky DT this quarter! I love that your group of gals are so internationals!! I am looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of ladies here... lovely 'stuff' they do too!!!
    Maybe some time in future you'd consider having me on your team janet.
    you can see some of my 'stuff' on my blog ...but only been blogging since middle of may.
    love blackdragon xxx
    oh i was spoilt for choice on the digi stamp prize... thank you so much!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your new design team members - I look forward to their contributions to your great blog. Thanks for the challenge. I haven't a father anymore so I compromised!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}