Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Challenge #41 Sketchy Time


Hello everyone!! Welcome to the next 1/4 of Designers!! I have started them off with a sketch:) Also there are some changes taking place starting today:) There will be 3 of us posting challenges instead of just me. So each week will be either Chris, Joan or I posting the Challenges. This just helps me out with time, as i don't seem to have much lately!!

Also starting in the new year i will be doing one prize a month. As most of you know the prizes are all from me and out of my pocket. So shipping can add up each week if i can't make it to the US to mail. So the more you play the more chances you have at winning. I am also looking for sponsors to help me out, then i can make the prizes bigger since they are monthly:)

Ok remember you have until midnight Dec 12th to link to Mr. Linky to be in the draw for the prize. When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ41.

The winner of the rub ons is .....#56 Stargroves (anne)...please email me your address so i can get your prize out! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

Plus we had over 50 participants so i am doing another draw!! I have some more rub ons!!! #37 kate tate!! Please email me so i can get your prize out!! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

I am so happy when there are so many participants:)

Ok onto the new DT!! :)






Our first card is by Blackdragon!! I love this guy he is too cool!!










Joan made this amazing all green card! Love the snowflakes!






















This fantastic card is by Jane! I love the colours!!















This cute little guy is from Jackie! Aren't the stars darling???














Mmmmmmmm coffee from Anita!! what a super card!


















Awwwwww this little guy is adorable and the card is by Chris!















3 comments:

  1. oh janet... have i missed you! i've been soooo busy. and before anything, i wish you and yours a truly marvelous holiday.

    i'm sure tracey and i of the stamping boutique would be happy to sponsor you in the new year. just let me know - poca62@comcast.net

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have been tipped by Jane, thank you for having me in your challenge. I love that sketch, quick and easy.

    Kindly, PEggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, fun to work. The DT have done a another fab job with their creations. My card's with Mr Linky.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}